Sunday, August 23, 2009

MR BMW, the kids channel tiny pop is still really bad, the picture breaks up and the sound is terrib

any ideas how to sort it. I dont know if I wil need to contact sky



thanks again



MR BMW, the kids channel tiny pop is still really bad, the picture breaks up and the sound is terrible?cafe racer



mine is like that too so is tiny pop plus one and also channel 4 plus 1



you arent the only one



I just dont really watch those very often at all so havent bothered with them but usually when I have a problem I phone sky or get my husband up a ladder to check the receiver on the end of the dish is still ok and maybe give it a wiggle to see if it makes a difference if it does i get him wiggling till its better if not i get on to sky and create



MR BMW, the kids channel tiny pop is still really bad, the picture breaks up and the sound is terrible?free anti virus



is it just the tiny pop channel ??



did you do the full system re-boot? if so then try this too



power off the box from the wall, leave off for 2 mins. then plug back in, hit sky button and wait 2 mins for system to start up again ,



let me know the result then
why don't you just watch something else, whatever 'Tiny pop' is, I'm sure you can live without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment