Friday, August 21, 2009

93 Bmw 740i, how much do you think I can get?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/ct...



I havent had this car for very long but I bought it for cheap and it runs(ran) great. I was planning on selling it before I was in an accident. The kelley blue book value for this car, before the accident was $5,700. Im trying to buy another car and I need to get as much out of this as I can. I dont have full insurance on it so my damage is not covered. It is basically a total loss unless someone is willing to buy. I have seen many of these still on the road so I suppose there is still a possible market for the parts. There is no damage to the engine. In the picture it looks like the hood is damaged but it is just opened. Also the milage is 140,000. It is not previously salvaged and it has a recently rebuilt power steering pump.Thanks



93 Bmw 740i, how much do you think I can get?norton



go to this website



www.bimmerfest.com



and ask



and or check for BMW clubs in you area



a person looking for parts for their car might buy the whole thing and they would be willing to pay more than the junk yard.



93 Bmw 740i, how much do you think I can get?spyware remover



Seriously not to burst your bubble here to bad but that car is worth practically nothing. Were talking a few hundred bucks here.
The only way u can make some money is buy selling each peace(stario, rims, sids, widos, ect) on ebay separeatly. You will be surpice what you will make. Good luck.
well start at the kbb value, then subtract the complete repair estimate from that and the remainder is the value of the car. if the frame is bent, it is prolly tottalled. only worth whatever is still functional, by parting the car out (good doors, glass, engine, trans, ) is the only way to really recover money from it. $500-$2000 depending on how you go about it
Honestly, that is a very undesired, antiquated body style. It would likely cost more than the car is worth to fix that damage. I would say, you could maybe get $750.00 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment