Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is bmw 525 tds 1998 model good???

it was an outstanding car. Depends on the mileage and condition.



Is bmw 525 tds 1998 model good???antivirus programs



Ya, stay away. Especially if its the tds. But if its cheap and in good condition, pick it up and re sell it cause ppl like those. But you would be better off with a 325i, or 5 series if u want somthin sporty.



Is bmw 525 tds 1998 model good???computer protection



I read a article in Consumer Reports, If the 5 Series is a V8, Consumer Reports says it is a used car to avoid, They give information on the 6 cylinder for the year 2004 is also a car to avoid
yes its great my hubby has one love it
ANY BMW IS FRICKIN GOOD MAN!!!!!



this is the car that can make you feel good and confident when it comes to solving any problem inside of the car!



all the 3,5,and 7 series ROCK!



I own a BMW Z3, my brother owns the BMW M3, my dad owns the BMW 718is, and my mom owns the X5!

No comments:

Post a Comment