Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do bmw m5's get through snow okay if u go slow and have on snow tires?

like 1-3 inchs



Do bmw m5's get through snow okay if u go slow and have on snow tires?computer security



MUST have snow tires, and then it's ok, just get much thinner tires, don't go with wide tires.



Do bmw m5's get through snow okay if u go slow and have on snow tires?free spyware remobal



With snow tires MAYBE, Its gonna cost you close to 2K, b/c the tires are so wide. My M3 is a deathtrap with orig tires in snow, I bought an 89 Bronco for the snow, cost me 950,I've had it for 3 years now.
try blizzak snowtires... i think they're by bridestone, but i can't remember. my parents have them on their benz and mr2 and i put them on my mitsu spyder. makes a world of difference.
The BMW X5 from MY 2003 and up do great in the snow. The new X-Drive system used on all of the BMW X models are very capable vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment