Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I upgrade my 1998 bmw 328is with wheels and tires from a 2007 bmw 328xi?

Yes and no...



The wheels will fit, the offset and lug pattern are compatible.



The problem is the E90 (and even E46) tire sizes are slightly larger than the E36.



So if you fit a take-off wheel and tire set from an E90 car, your speedometer will read slightly low. But it's not a big deal unless you lower your car - then, it might scrape against your wheel well/fender.



Can I upgrade my 1998 bmw 328is with wheels and tires from a 2007 bmw 328xi?vincent



Probably, but if the new car wheel is bigger, you should check with a dealer before you install them



Can I upgrade my 1998 bmw 328is with wheels and tires from a 2007 bmw 328xi?adware remover



if it is same tire size yes.
If the lug pattern is the same and the offset won't upset the handling, then yes. Which I believe they are, so yes.
yea u can
yes you can. but it costs a lot and looks kinda dumb to me. whenever i see this done on any car i think that the unfortunate person cannot afford a new car so they settle for the new wheels to put on their old car.



i think its better (and cheaper) just to get aftermarket custom rims. bmw charges crazy prices for their OEM wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment