Sunday, August 23, 2009

My bmw 330 says it need to be checked up?

the computer on my car says i need to bring the car for its 55k inspection. besides inspecting the car what does the dealer do? (i changed the spark plus and oil on it already and the car drive stong)



My bmw 330 says it need to be checked up?mcaffee



call your local dealer, or look it up in your handbook-there's A LOT more to your 55-60K inspection than just a Lube Oil Filter and a simple tune-up-too much to bother writing here, anyway!



My bmw 330 says it need to be checked up?norton antivirus 2007



It depends what inspection is due, usually your fuel filter and air filter and possibly your pollen filters will need to get changed as well. i would not think so but your gearbox oil could need changing as well.
At this point, the car is calling for an Inspection II. Look in your Service and Warranty Booklet for the item list. Here's what I have in the repair manual for my 328, which I'm sure is the same as far as teh major service goes.....



Body / electrical system



- Check lighting system: instrument and indication field lighting, heater fan, signal horn, headlight flasher and hazard warning lights



- Windscreen wash/wipe system: check wiper blades and spray nozzle adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment