Friday, August 21, 2009

My bmw is over heating?

i have put new waterpump and a new thermstat in but sill over heating what do i do



My bmw is over heating?spyware remove



As no one has answered your question I will attempt to help if I can. I have owned 2 BMWs and I loved them, but they are a little pricey to maintain. If you did this work your self I will suggest that you remove the thermostat and put it together with out the thermostat an see if it still over heats, I have never seen one but in the older cars you could possibly put it in up side down and this would negate it's ability to regulate the heat in the motor, also it is possible that the thermostat is bad even though it is new. You also want to make sure to have the thermostat that BMW has listed as the replacement and not just a thermostat just because it fits



My bmw is over heating?virus protection



Once you find out if your radiator is bad or not or that your car over heats ONLY when your idling.(bad radiator most of the time)



Without year and model not much to go on. Most all BMWs since the late 80's are very hard to get the air out of the system. SOme cars you can fill them up with water idle them outside for hours, get in put it in drive and over heat in less than a hundred yard. You can fight trying to get the air out and second guess yourself all day and not get the air out and in the mean time you crack your head from all the over heating. I use a system where you evacualte thu vaccuum all the air from the system then I close the vacuum and open a valve on the tool that uses the vaccuum to pull new coolant into the system. This makes sure no air is in the system. You can with hours screeming and cussing get the car to run without over heating



THis is a typical senerio you may have bigger problems..

No comments:

Post a Comment