Sunday, August 23, 2009

1999 BMW 323i Sedan questions?

I was browsing cars, and I seen this one, now just want to buy it.



Prince 8000.00



Miles 113,530



So now im ready to buy this car but, my father tells me these pretty little cars are expensive to keep up, and maitnence???



One more thing, people who own a car like this, do alot of problems happen with this model, or is this a good steady car that will be realiable, if i keep tuneups on time....i probably make my decision tommorrow, so some oppinions would be appreciated, Thanks



1999 BMW 323i Sedan questions?free antivirus



Well it is a nice car, usually reliable and pleasant to drive. Nevertheless its high milage indicates some maintenance soon, which is indeed expensive. Best idea is to check it by a mechanic and let him evaluate its maintenance cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment