Friday, August 21, 2009

POLL: BMW or Mercedes?

Mercedes!



POLL: BMW or Mercedes?norton 2008



Mercedes.



POLL: BMW or Mercedes?pop up blocker



My mom's name is Mercedes. I go with BMW. If it wasn't for BMW, Mercedes Benz would have never begun. The man who created the first Mercedes named it after his grand daughter or daughter...not sure...but yeah.
Neither...I'll take my '96 Firebird with t-tops any day over either of them or both of them put together...and, you will too...just as soon as you find out how much the "luxury" tax and the "guzzler" tax will be on the others...good motoring...
BMW, seeing as you don't see too many Mercedes motorcycles.
Mercedes.....the little convertible one...silver with a navy blue roof
Mercedes
Mercedes,
Mercedes.
Mercedes Benz, just so I can sing some Janis Joplin...
mercedes :)
neither----hummer
BMW
BBW
BMW
BMW
BMW...
Bmw. I rather have a corvette though.
BMW of course.



I don't see Merc building M3s.
BENZ!!!!
BMW. it's all about the engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment