Sunday, August 23, 2009

What Bmw Model do you PREFER?

i really like the m6



What Bmw Model do you PREFER?antivirus download



I like all of them except for the 1 series.



What Bmw Model do you PREFER?bmw



5 series is boss. the new X6 is also interesting ...
7 series. with a V12
E34
If I were going to buy a new BMW, it would be an R1200GS



http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/bike...
x6
i love:



x5 for an suv



and 325i for a sedan
The new M3 with a V8
Bmw 3 series
it would be M3 GTR,or any model by Hamann, 3 series are OK..



for SUV, X5 is good,but it's hard if it compare with Range Rover or Audi Q7 cuz they have air suspension and Gradient Release Control.why don't X5 has similar feature like series 7 have? and add the abilty for light offroad? maybe X6 can answer that question!!
M3
E30 ...325i and M3 for every day.



As the German Professor says pointing at the car..."ziss one...ziss is all you need. I go now! Aufweitesane"



For style points on a Friday night...an 80's 6 series...
M series.
2001 740i Sport. Probably the only full-sized car that looks dynamite in bright red. AND they sold it with a manual tranny in Europe. Prettiest BMW ever in my opinion. I also love the old 2002 and first-gen 3 Series. Those body styles are simply classic.
The only BMW I would ever buy is the M3 if I was very rich and already owned a Porsche Cayman S and Audi RS4.
650i convertible for a car



X5 4.8i for an SUV
Bmw335i coupe...its so powerful... M3(e92) and the M6!
I love BMW, but the Bangle designs look like a bad drug trip I took in the 80's.



I'm sure they'll get their game back...
The 1980s 6-series. Coolest cars ever.
E36, the 98 328is, to be specific...

No comments:

Post a Comment