Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Bmw 316i Se 1999 is blowing cold air.The temp is at 32 deg and the engine temp is normal.What is

I have been told it could be the thermo stat or a blocked heater matrix. I dont know much about cars at all - Pls help ASAP - winter is killin me!



My Bmw 316i Se 1999 is blowing cold air.The temp is at 32 deg and the engine temp is normal.What is the prob?aurora



If you have digital climate control, and you crank up the fan, and its a very gentle latent warm as opposed to freezing cold, then check your blower relay.



If you have no joy, check out this link to a BMW forum which has all the answers to heater issues.



http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/arc...



My Bmw 316i Se 1999 is blowing cold air.The temp is at 32 deg and the engine temp is normal.What is the prob?download



I agree, as you don't know much about cars take it to a good mechanic to sort out. Otherwise you might get all sorts of conflicting advice which will cost you money and in fact not solve the problem at all . . . .
Yes, it's your thermostat or your heater core. Either the t-stat is stuck open or your heater core is blocked... T-stat is easier to fix... You need to take it in for service. Sorry.
take it to a mechanic. they will know exactly what it is. and they can also fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment