Friday, August 21, 2009

My bmw x5 2005 makes a is?beeping noise every 20 min or so when I'm driving. You know what miht

Take it too the garage it sounds like a warning signal.



My bmw x5 2005 makes a is?beeping noise every 20 min or so when I'm driving. You know what miht be causin?vista



Check if when you hear the noise beep, the 'engine' lamp (yellow) lit up simultaneously or not. If so, an engine problem exists (injection, sparking, or wiring systems) which should be diagnosed and fixed by automatic diagnose systems in authorized garages. If not, check the door locks and specially its signal buttons (near the hinge). May be in driving shakes the doors go openned or the car 'thinks' it is open (e.g. the signal button is damaged).



I had the same problem with my car (not BMW, but the same mechanism) and it was fixed when I show it to its authorized garage; they checked it with diag device and found out one 'injector wiring' is damaged in such a case that only in high speeds it cut out partially, causing injector could not inject proper amount of fuel into cylinder but in low speeds it worked normally. I got the wire piece changed and that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment