Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2000 BMW 323i reverse gear not working?

When put in reverse the car won't back up, but will work on D-drive? Could it be that I need a new transmission? anyone has this problem or have had it? what was your outcome? How long did it take to fix? etc... My car is currently in the shop, perhaps getting a new transmission.



2000 BMW 323i reverse gear not working?antivirus software



get your transmission check by a professional,as soon as possible,no one here can help,trust a professional as you own a expensive vehicle,and can't take any chances!



2000 BMW 323i reverse gear not working?computer virus



I currently have a van in the shop. My van also lacked movement in Reverse. In my case, the 2-3 clutch plate was burned out, preventing me from going into 3rd gear; and somehow affecting my reverse. Your transmission will likely need to be rebuilt, and should be referred to a shop that only does transmissions, such as AAMCO; as it is even difficult for someone who is mechanically inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment