Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are BMW and Mercedes benz good reliable cars?

For what it's worth, if you check reliability ratings from Consumer Reports for the past several years you will find many MB and BMW models consistently on their Least Reliable list. A mechanic friend told me that he seems to get a higher number of MB's and VW's in for problems than other brands.



Are BMW and Mercedes benz good reliable cars?cafe racer



There was just an article about BMW. They were the worst cars in a crash. Just a little tid bit to think about if you are going to buy one.



Are BMW and Mercedes benz good reliable cars?free anti virus



Try edmunds.com



I'd take a BMW over a Mercedes any day.
????
I know a few people who have had problems with their Bimmers... But every Mercedes owner I know (including myself) is completely in love. They are strong, reliable cars, and will last for a very long time... I drive a '93 190e and the only problems I've caused were my fault. Mercedes is amazing, if you're thinking about buying one, you'll never regret it.



So yes!!!! Though pretty much any German car is a reliable car.
yes.
Buy Chinese cars if you have doubt about "BMW and Mercedes benz ".

No comments:

Post a Comment