Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ladies. BMW X5 or range rover? which is better ?

Range Rover:) I think they are more realalistic:)



Ladies. BMW X5 or range rover? which is better ?ducati



I don't know which one is better, but I know which one I would rather have! My dream car BMW .鈾



Ladies. BMW X5 or range rover? which is better ?hp



Who cares as long as YOU own it and not your parents. =)
I've never heard of either one...
Are you trying to get girls with a car???



If so you are a looser!
I think I like the Range Rover better.
Range Rover I have one and I love it Will go anywhere.
BMW... my Bday is in a week ok?...o thx i always wanted it...
If we could afford it the Range Rover!! We could go anywhere with it!! BMW's are



for people with no spirit of adventure. Sorry! Please don't be mad at me. I love adventure and the BMW would never work out.
rover

No comments:

Post a Comment