Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I received an email from BMW Group,they told me that I won a BMW car and a prize money.Is it legal?

Nope. New scam; reflected on the BMW site



Nothing given away by e-mail



I received an email from BMW Group,they told me that I won a BMW car and a prize money.Is it legal?internet security software



i got an email like that about a moth ago it is a scam



I received an email from BMW Group,they told me that I won a BMW car and a prize money.Is it legal?moto guzzi



1. This is no more legal than an Email from some crying widow from Nigeria wanting to put $10 million in your bank account.



2. You did NOT get an Email from BMW.
IT IS SCAM.get them to book.
its common sense...who would give away a BMW plus money just like that?? if its true foward it to me! i would like to get a BMW to accompany my first one...

No comments:

Post a Comment