Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Any bmw 2002 fan out there?

i own one with a race motor in it i havent seen anyone else with one yet.



Any bmw 2002 fan out there?internet security



I love BMWs



Any bmw 2002 fan out there?network security



pretty kool!
The 2002 came out while I lived in Germany. I was driving a 1965 1800ti at the time. Now that was a really nice car. I never wanted to trade up to the 2002, my 1800ti had it beat. I couldn't believe all the fanfare the 2002 has gotten. Personally, I think it was one of the worse models - too small, thin cheap doors, it didn't even look quite right. So square. I don't know, something about it. But almost everyone else thinks different. Go figure. Now I have a 318ti 'hatchback' (and I know I'm not supposed to call it a hatchback) for an everyday car and a Z3 for a toy. So far I've supercharged the Z3 along with high lift, long duration cams. Aluminum pistons that have been designed to lower my compression ratio to 9:1. I added titanium valve guides and redid the springs to keep the valves from floating. I have caster/camber adjustments on all 4 wheels, along with heavy duty sway and dropped it about 1.5 inches. Of course high flow intake and hot cat-back exhaust. I've rerouted intake air from the fog light cutouts for cold air intake. Of course, front and rear stress bars and bilstein shocks. I added 19" wheels just for looks. I can easily take a highway cloverleaf at 80 without even squealing the tires. On a straighaway, the ground effect of the air dam increases about 25%. I added a rear spoiler and at 140, I can take my hands off of the steering wheel - I'll sell it to ya if you want - I'm dying to get a new Z4 fastback coupe.
Back when the earth was young, and I was to, my best friends father bought him 2002 One day while driving on a back county road we got hit head on by a Ford County Squire station wagon. We got hit so hard the the engine and transmission drooped to the ground and the front end folded up like an accordion. These safety features were incorporate in a 1969 BMW. They were way a head of there time for safety. The people in the wagon went to the hospital. We went home. I haven't thought of that in years. Thanks for stirring up my memory
yes and my 1968 datsun 510 which is a copy of your beloved 2002
My very first car was a 1974 2002 i absolulty loved that car it was the tii version eventhough it's only a 4 pot,,it's quite snappy,,,,that car came with all sorts of variations and you can put any engine that will fit,,,,what do you mean race engine???? has i been bored out and modified to produce more HP and do you have a turbo on it,,,,i'm into the e30 at the moment i have 1 here in the UK and 1 in the US,,,that 2002 was known as the pocket rocket and it set the standard for small coupes and without that we would not have subseqent 3 series cars,,,your little 2002 is a great car and is the Grand Father for all 3 series,,,,nice to know people still have that car,,,,,and that there is still a demand for it ,,,,,colincrosse@yahoo.co.uk
you have the regular 2002 engine but with the double carburators that s nice and now you should add the turbo



i like these cars

No comments:

Post a Comment