Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Has BMW scrapped their plans for a 1-series cabriolet?

they will release a coupe version of a 1 series calle dthe 2 series, but the cabriolet version may take longer to arrive, maybe yr after 2 series is released pos. 2007.



Has BMW scrapped their plans for a 1-series cabriolet?internet



not sure yet



Has BMW scrapped their plans for a 1-series cabriolet?network



I hope so. The 1 is indeed uuuuglyyyyy !!!! I'm not keen on any of the recent facelift models either... the new 5 and 7 WTF were those guys in Bavaria thinking ??



PASS the bucket !



It's curves OR lines guys, not both !
Don't know, but 1 series is expensive ugly car
i think so.



they have plans to create a new Z2 roadster to compete with the mazda mx5. check out the link :
Last time I heard, I think they may have had plans for a 2-series coupe (and probably an open-top), though that was at least a year ago, and I don't know if they're bothering now.

No comments:

Post a Comment