Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My BMW car's engine management light has come on on the dashboard panel.I?

I have changed the oxygen sensors but no luck.Can anyone tell me what else can be the problem causing the light to come on .



My BMW car's engine management light has come on on the dashboard panel.I?internet security 2006



Your engine may be running too rich or too lean due to a sensor or control problem. An oxygen sensor error code does not necessarily mean you have a bad oxygen sensor as you have found out after changing them. Now you need to follow the diagnostic procedures for such codes as should have been done to start with.



http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/checken...



http://www.troublecodes.net/articles/myt...



My BMW car's engine management light has come on on the dashboard panel.I?microsoft



Some cars have sensors that are programed to come on when your odometer hits certain numbers. This is to remind you of an oil change, trans flush, etc... After the mechanic services your car they must reset the sensor otherwise it will stay on.

1 comment:

  1. i just bought a 1997 528i...fuse number 56(radio and other) keeps blowing....also headlights wont come on...there are no warning lights coming on from the dash....everything else works fine......btw a new battery was just innstalled.......please help

    ReplyDelete