Monday, August 17, 2009

330 BMW or LEXUS IS 250?

anyone with bad or good experience with either car?



330 BMW or LEXUS IS 250?pop up blocker



I am looking into new cars and compared BMW and Lexus , the BMW although may cost a little more , it is all around a better vehicle , It has a better warranty , better workmanship , and retains it value better over the years , don't get me wrong I am not slamming Lexus that is a good vehicle also but the BMW is better .



330 BMW or LEXUS IS 250?systemworks



Before you buy either I would see how much the parts cost to fix I am sure with both models they are expensive I would get the cheaper one.



If we were going for looks go for the BMW.



Where do you live?
the 330 is awesome the traction control saved me when i was doing 125 on an icy road .awesome i love it but gonna get a 545 this summer, i dont know much about the lexus
I was in the market in December. I drove both cars, new. Actually i drove the BMW 335 and the Lexus Is 350. I really liked the BMW, and was not at all impressed with the Lexus. This surprised me. All i have heard was how great Lexus is as a car. Nothing about it impressed me. The interior was less than expected, but the exterior looked nice. I also drove the GS350. Same thing, not very impressed. I ended up leasing a BMW 530, as they had an unbelievable lease special in December. Love that car....

No comments:

Post a Comment