Monday, August 17, 2009

1995 BMW m3 Fuel Pressure Regulator problem and my engine oil mix with the gas?

I dont know if i have problme with my fuel pressure regulator but I have gas mix with my oil and I loss power anybody can hlep me.



1. When car starts 1st gear, it seems to me weak as for having an M3 car. It doesn't pull as strong.



hlep help hlep.



1995 BMW m3 Fuel Pressure Regulator problem and my engine oil mix with the gas?microsoft



that would be caused by bad fuel injectors



1995 BMW m3 Fuel Pressure Regulator problem and my engine oil mix with the gas?norton ghost



It sounds like you have an overfueling problem,there are numerous possibilities,02 sensors,mass air flow sensor,one thing to check is the tube that connects the mass air flow sensor to the intake manifold by the throttle plate these have a habit of splitting allowing unmetered air in the system,would account for no power.The fuel pressure control regulator is vacuum controlled check that the hose does not have a crack in it or broken off,quick check engine hot and idling,disconnect the vacuum line to regulator engine RPM should change to lower RPM if there is no change probably has a hole in the vacuum diaphram,needs replacing
It may not be your regulator. One or more of your injector seal could be bad. Causing loss of fuel to one or more cylinders. The fuel that should be going to your cylinders is getting pumped into your oil. If it was me I would NOT drive the car till I had it fixed. The gas will cause a break down in your oils ability to lube your parts. Loss of lubrication means bye bye motor.
This sounds like a problem with the piston rings. When the piston compresses the air fuel mixture the mixture slips past the piston and ends up in the oil pan. Start the engine with the oil fill cap off and see if there is air blowing out through the opening. This problem (called blow by) can cause fuel in the oil and a major loss of power.
i own a shop and i can tell you this much about it,if your driving it with gas in the oil you will ruin the engine in it,it sounds like it does have a regulator problem with it,but stop driving it,it wont lubricate the engine,and it will ruin it, you can count on that ,have it towed to a near by repair shop or a dealer,your choice,but don't drive it like this,good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment