Saturday, August 15, 2009

Who likes BMW cars? and what kind?

M3 series!



Who likes BMW cars? and what kind?kawasaki



I like all BMW cars, but my favorite would have to be the Z8



Who likes BMW cars? and what kind?nortan antivirus



My '99 M3 is fun as hell to drive. It's a convertable too, so it's the summer car. And my '02 530 is smooth, stable, classy and surprisingly fun as well.
Looking forward to getting a 525Xi some time.



Used to drive my mother's old probably 3 series awhile back and had the ultimate driving experience!
The E36 is one of the most popular models. But I like the E30. The E35 was great too. You can't turn down a 1974 2002 tii. Thats more fast than you want to handle in a car that light. But then there's the Mclarren M12 F1. When BMW put their motor in it became BMW by default. That was a fun drive. I haven't even seen one since 98'.
I love BMW
i LOVE bmw..



right now im drooling over a 2006 z4
i love all BMWs but my dream BMW would be the 745i fully loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment