Saturday, August 15, 2009

What color BMW should I get? how do you get a custom made color?

Where and how much is it?



What color BMW should I get? how do you get a custom made color?computer security



The coolest color is called Interlagos Blue. If you want to see what it looks like, type " BMW interlagos " in a yahoo or google image search engine. If I that much money to buy a bimmer I would buy that color. Get an M3 with Interlagos blue color and with chrome exaust tips.



What color BMW should I get? how do you get a custom made color?free spyware remobal



Interlagos Blue is only available on ZCP M3s (M3s with the competition package). Pick another color. Report It


The color that isnt used most often is the dark metallic green. It looks real nice on any BMW. Now if you want to go custom, I suggest getting the ugliest color to lower the price of the car and get it professionally done. A Gun metal color would work great as well.
I have silver and it is way too common.
Depends on the model BMW that you are getting.
Go to Custom Body Shops, never ever go to Dealerships, they will tkae every penny you have. Custom paint jobs, are just plain old, metalic-flake, and pearlescent-chameleon
I have had three BMWs all Black. This is a personal choice and up to you. Let's look at some options:

No comments:

Post a Comment