Saturday, August 15, 2009

Audi or BMW. Which brand is preferable and why?

BMW if you THINK your Classy



AUDI if you KNOW your classy



Audi or BMW. Which brand is preferable and why?computer repair



BMW Wowwwwwww :)



Audi or BMW. Which brand is preferable and why?free antivirus



Audi, because I "Never Follow." I've been driving an A4 for 4 years. It is comfortable, well-designed, responsive, stylish, and dependable. I prefer my Audi to a BMW because it doesn't reek pretentiousness. Instead, its identity rests on form and function - the supreme combination. I don't think I'll ever own anything but an Audi again.
Audi all the way.



BMW are tanks, Audi are tanks with guns[performance/innovation] %26 proper safety.



I love em both, but Audi's are my #1



Plus..think about it...'Quattro' AWD vs typical FR?
When it comes to a 2 door, go 4 the Audi, especially the Audi TT because it has a lil more power than the Z3. Sedans, audi, cuz it has more class and strength over bmw. Suv's, I personally would go for The Audi again cause it has a better fuel economy over the BMW X5. Also cheaper than an X5, especially tha Quattro version of tha Q7, Tha highest cost, cheaper than the top X5 engine



so buy the Audi.
BMW



better quality
go for audi too many bmws on the road
My dad has an BMW M5 and my mum has a Audi RS4 and to be honest with you...theres not alot of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment