Thursday, August 13, 2009

On a BMW, what purpose does the Engine Cover serve? If I remove the cover, will I cause any problems

Hello,



The removing of engine cover will pave the way for the dust to settle down and due to the engine heat it forms a thick grime on teh surface of the engine which is hard to remove after somedays or weeks.Then You have to detail the engine by a engine detailer.This is the only problem you will face.



Removng the engine will not affect any performance of the car.



On a BMW, what purpose does the Engine Cover serve? If I remove the cover, will I cause any problems?nortonantivirus



yes the cover is deigned in to the engine and directs air to wear it needs it because these new design engines run hotter for better emissions. so leave it alone. Report It



On a BMW, what purpose does the Engine Cover serve? If I remove the cover, will I cause any problems?spyware



I'm pretty sure that it's just to keep the engine block and other engine parts from getting grimy. Removing it should not cause you any problems.
its there just for looks

No comments:

Post a Comment