Monday, August 17, 2009

My bmw E46 320i's headlights are foggy, and dull, on the inside. Please any suggestions to get

The seal must have a leak or the glass might have a little crack.



You can have them buffed at a detailing shop. I did it once with one of my cars: I took down the headlight, and it had a little crack from a small rock. I broke the seal, and found the little chip of glass inside. I cleaned out the water, buffed the inside of the glass with a clean cloth and soft soap, and glued the glass chip back in place. I then replaced the seal and glued it all together with clear silicone.



Worked great! Still clear and no more water inside.



Hope this helps.



My bmw E46 320i's headlights are foggy, and dull, on the inside. Please any suggestions to get it cleaned?norton antivirus 2007



This ageing -- They get dull and start fogging up. They are not like the seal beams of old-.... I think it is a remove and replace item...



My bmw E46 320i's headlights are foggy, and dull, on the inside. Please any suggestions to get it cleaned?product key



go that that website and look at this stuff it works good i had the same problem



http://www.janvil.com/headlight_restore....
donty bother. just buy new ones. even aftermarket headlights are cool check ebay search ''e46 headlights''

No comments:

Post a Comment