Thursday, August 13, 2009

ED for BMW 335i?

I'm planning on doing an European Delivery on the 335i around this November. When will the pricing for the 08 models be out so I can go ahead with my booking?



ED for BMW 335i?norton ghost



You should know well before November of the pricing. They usually announce them 4-5 months before they actually come out, not to mention they have the 08's out when it's still in 07'. BTW, good car to buy, they are very nice *thumbsup*



ED for BMW 335i?software



I work in the middle east an the prices+models are usually available from july/august
Ask you local dealer, the one that is putting together the deal for you.



I just got my 2007, 335i and it is awesome. I traded in my 2004, 545i and there are a lot of things that are not offered on the 335's. The navigation doesn't have as many options, the automatic folding side view mirrors aren't automatic, there is no automatic tilt and telescoping steering wheel and much more. I was disappointed in what was left off the 335 but the engine is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment