Monday, August 17, 2009

2003 BMW 325i won't start?

I turned my car on yesterday and it made a noise...kind of what it sounds like when you are about to run out of gas. I turned it off and back on...it did the noise again...I turned it off and tried to turn it back on. Now it won't start. I put the key in the ignition and I can turn the key all they way but nothing. The lights and everything turns on. Windows, locks and stereo but the engine does not respond.



An ideas??



2003 BMW 325i won't start?norton internet security 2008



Look in the owners manual and see if there is any information about error codes, these are a series flashes made on your instrument cluster. Or you can purchase a "Hayes" manual for your car, this will help you troubleshoot the problem.



It really could be something as simple as a blown fuse.



Good Luck!!!



2003 BMW 325i won't start?spyware removal



take it to the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment