Monday, August 17, 2009

2001 BMW 325I with some issues please help?

Okay in the last 3 months I have had to replace my thermastat, alternator twice, battery and now i'm still having problems. The service light is on, I have a light bulb out that continues to burn out after I replaced it. The car does not start at times and when it does it doesn't seem as "strong" as it used to be prior to all of these problems. I have spent so much money and I'm really overwhelmed. I have taken it to two different shops and i'm just fed up. Does anyone have any suggestions? I



2001 BMW 325I with some issues please help?virus scanner



check the fuel pump make sure the engine is getting gas.



second check the intake make sure the car is breathing also if its having problems starting have the starter checked, or have a tech check the anti mobile system (a system that keeps from the car being started for security reasons)



and lastly for your headlight if it is xenon might have bigger problems but if it is a halogen just check the adjusters make sure there tight keeping the headlight in place.



2001 BMW 325I with some issues please help?anti virus software



Service light is never a big deal. Most cars are designed to have the service light come on every 5-7000 miles. You should need some maintenace, but not much. Worried when the ck engine light comes on.
Regarding the service engine soon light, if there is an Autozone near your place, have your car scanned for faults (they do it for free). Or, buy a cheap OBD2

No comments:

Post a Comment