Monday, August 17, 2009

1994 BMW 325i Heat/AC Problem?

my heat and the ac doesnt work at all, i think i need to change my heatblowerbut i dont know were to begin, please help me out



1994 BMW 325i Heat/AC Problem?viruses



I would take it to a work shop, have them look at it. The dealer will rip you off so i suggest not taking your carr to the stearship at all. They will even charge you for checking the problem. since its a 94 model, the local work shop will be able to figure this out without any problems.



i have a 05 g35, and i avoid going to the dealership. mind you i'm still covered under warranty. I like my local shop and trust them with my car, last time the strealship had it, when i got the car back. the cd was playing LOUDDD, seats were all the way back etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment