Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pre-73 BMW 2002?

First things first: Are these cars rear or front wheel drive?



After that, what's a good website for buying one? I know they have single-car websites for the Mini's and other cars, Just want to know if there's one for THIS particular car... which is awesome. I've wanted one for a while, and now i'm finaly giving in to get one and make a project out of it. Anybody know?



Pre-73 BMW 2002?malware



here's a link to them on ebay



Pre-73 BMW 2002?norton 360



A 2002 is a rear wheel drive car. I don't know if BMW ever made any front wheel drive cars, although they do make 4 wheel drive cars.



You didn't say where you are, but in the USA I would look on ebay first, then possibly Cars.com. In either one you can search for the cars that are closest to your location.



I have a 87 BMW 325i that I have enjoyed. It's probably a bit more advanced as a car than the 2002, and parts are easy to get, and relatively cheap on Ebay. My guess is that the 2002 parts are going to be more expensive, since it is a cult car, and there were less made.



Have fun, but get ready to be outrun by the riceburners!
have fun with that project. 2002s are super awesome, but man do they like to break. i have a good friend with one.
The BMW 2002 is rear-wheel drive. BMW has never built a front-wheel drive car, but it's subsidiary, Mini, does.



The 2002's are still great cars. I had a '72 2002Tii for awhile and really enjoyed it.



Check out the buyer's guide link for details.



Look in the BMW car club classifieds or Hemmings for cars for sale.
I think rear-wheel, but don't quote me on that.



Check out the "bimmer fest" forum at www.bimmerfest.com - it's for all BMW fanatics and someone will definitely be able to give you the right answer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment