Thursday, August 13, 2009

Porshe or BMW?

porshe all the way i have a black one it drives heavenly



Porshe or BMW?virus removal



Porshe.



Porshe or BMW?anti virus protection



Porsche
PORSHE



CHECK OUT THE NEW SKY BY SATURN



VERY COOL CAR
BMW
One of each would be good!
red porshe
Porsche. I've had bad experiences with BMWs.
Well I own a Porsche and a BMW and to my great surprise the BMW has won my heart. The Porsche is great, when it's working. It seems to have far too many little problems with it, while the BMW (550i) has been a rock, and the service is also a nice bonus. They call me up two days before any service is due and set up a good time for me to come in. They give me a car from the lot to use for the duration and I'm always treated with great care. The same can't be said for the Porsche dealership who gives you a coffee and a newspaper and lets you sit on a plastic chair and wait. If you're thinking of buying, definitely look up the BMW first.
BMW
Porshe
porsche
Either. I'm not picky. lol
Boxster - 156mph
Porsche.
BMW
~Porshe~
BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment