Thursday, August 13, 2009

My 1994 BMW 325I is not getting fuel to the engine could it be something other than fuel pump and wh

Fuel pressure regulator....filter clogged?



My 1994 BMW 325I is not getting fuel to the engine could it be something other than fuel pump and what?live update



have you been running it on low or letting it run empty?? this causes the debris othat lies on the bottom of the tank to clog up the pipes it should blow itself out if its not too blocked then you can keep it topped up dont let it get low again , if its too clogged you will need to get the pipes cleaned or changed



My 1994 BMW 325I is not getting fuel to the engine could it be something other than fuel pump and what?norten



Fuel filter could be severely clogged..... or the fuel pump may not be getting electricity....



Or (this has happened to me in the past) the fuel gauge was very misleading, and there really isn't any gas in the tank (even though the gauge says like 1/4 full or something)
It could be your fuel distributor.
hole in the gas line, bad spark plugs, fuel pressure sensor, could be lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment