Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is a BMW X3 too effeminate of a vehicle for a man to drive?

Seriously thinking about getting one. My wife finds them girly. I think they're small but not necessarily "cute". What do you think?



Is a BMW X3 too effeminate of a vehicle for a man to drive?husqvarna



Too effeminate for a man, yes.



For you... well saddle up there, big boy ;)



Is a BMW X3 too effeminate of a vehicle for a man to drive?microsoft office



Listen, there is nothing effeminate about the X3. I have one that I got in November and it's an excellent vehicle. It's economical compared to other BMW's and it still has the feel of a car when you want to push it. Also, it does a great job off road. I took mine camping in the U.P. Michigan and it did an awesome job where there basically were no roads. All in all, the X3 is a great car and cost about $15,000 less than the X5. Hey, there is nothing better than BMW but if you feel embarrassed by it, just get something else.
Effeminate? Is that even a word? LOL Just kidding. Well, I don't know much about the X3 other than it's like the little brother to the X5. If you want to get a bigger truck with great gas mileage, I'd say go for a pre-owned 3.0i X5 instead of the X3. I know you'd be pay more for this, but I'm only suggesting this if you want a bit more room in the back. The X3 seems like something a college grad would drive.
I find it hard to imagine anyone will consider a BMW a cute non-manly car. But if you are that worried about, you have to get something else.
Get the 325ci, it is the 2 door version and I see men driving all around in these things. I have the 4 door version myself and LOVE my car.
yes...they are not manly by any means
i dont personally like the x3 but i do like the x5 alot better
if you have to think about it you do have a problem...You need a hummer to show you r a man.
Honestly, I think a 3 Series Wagon is sportier.



I do think the X3 is a bit Femm, but if your man enough, it shouldn't matter.



For the same price you could get a 3 series Sedan which no one will ever question your manly-hood.



Best of luck.
If you want a SUV get the X5. I hate the way the X3 look...girly

No comments:

Post a Comment