Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gumby and BMW's?

Don't understand this one.I ride a Harley Ultra,when I see Beemer riders on the road,they all seem to:



1) be in full leathers even if the road temp is 125 degrees



2) toot the horn,flash their lights,turn on directional signal and give hand signals when changing lanes.



3) ride is a "safe" and orderly fashion as demonstrated in the motorcycle operators manuel.



4)Accesorize their bikes in the correct and approved fashion.



5)maintain correct posture and constantly scan from 3 to 6 to 9 o'clock.



Do the Beemer dealers require them to sign a document and give an oath to maintain these standards and practices?



I usually ride with a club vest,quarter chaps,and a half helmut;with my feet propped up on the highway pegs,smoking a cig and listening to the stereo.(been riding for 32 years)



Gumby and BMW's?free spyware remobal



No, I did not sign any document that stated I was under any obligation to ride in that fashion. But I do ride that way. It's like some sort of code among the BMW riders. Maybe it's a German group uniformity thing.



You forgot to list "pass everything quickly and silently like a Bavarian poltergeist late for lunch", and "shaven head with neatly trimmed short gray mustache or goatee", (excluding the ladies)



Gumby and BMW's?kawasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment