Monday, August 17, 2009

Does BMW stand for "BUILT MAINLY for WHITE"...people?

I have heard this called 'BatMan Wagon' several times. (No $hit.)



Does BMW stand for "BUILT MAINLY for WHITE"...people?trojan



BMW is designed and manufactured in Germany (Deutschland), I doubt they'll give it an English name!!!



Does BMW stand for "BUILT MAINLY for WHITE"...people?abtuvurys 2005



If it weren't for the very first poster getting the name of BMW wrong, I wouldn't even bother answering such a moronic, racist question. BMW = Bavarian Motor Works
Absolutely negative!



If I remember right, it's "Bayerische Motoren Werke".
YEAH I WOULD AGREE WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE.... YOU ARE AN IDIOT......I WOULD RATHER OWN A FORD
No, because I know lots of black people who have a BMW. I don't think so anyway.
sure why not.
...Well,. I .am not going to talk about ''some car''. I. am going to go with,,BMW, Stands for BEAUTIFUL,,MYSTERIOUS,,,WOMEN..
Bayersiche Motoren Werke (Bavarian Motor Works)
Well hell no that is just something some know nothing and had an iq of -2 came up with



it stands for Bavarian motor works, not Belgian It is a germen made car
What kind of racist remark is that? A stupid one, obviously.
Bavarian Motor Werks = BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment