Thursday, August 13, 2009

Audi or bmw...which one should i get?

V W TDI.



BMW has a good warranty for a new vehicle.



Audi makes a good car, Repair costs are lower than BMW for a used vehicle.



If you like Audi, look at VW, They are practically giving away the Phaeton (full size car with lots of luxury features). I've seen them 10K below sticker.



Audi or bmw...which one should i get?microsoft



Does it matter? They are both junk. You will need a lot of cash for repairs.



Audi or bmw...which one should i get?norton ghost



I would go with a BMW , they are excellent built cars and their customer service is second to none.
Well from a view from a euro tech for 25+ years BMW..but only 5 series the 3s are okay cheaper to get into now the M3 3 series is best..it rocks..the 5 series is the one to get...540 if you can :%26#125;



Audi has come along way and in the past few years with a a4-6



but BMW.. is the Ultimate driving machine..



for looks you Gals tell me :%26#125;



JMO and from working on them all the time
vw
If I had to choose....



BMW.



But I prefer Volkswagon!
Depends on which series you are comparing.



3 series vs. A4



5 series vs. A6



6 or 7 series vs. A8



I like the A4s more than the 3 series



I like the 5 series more than the A6

No comments:

Post a Comment