Saturday, August 15, 2009

2002 BMW 325 Ti . start my engine the airbag light won't go out neither will the F/N/S on dash

I have checked all the fuses, locked the car and hoped for a reset - nothing. /the lights stay on and won't go off. Check the manual but offers no advice



2002 BMW 325 Ti . start my engine the airbag light won't go out neither will the F/N/S on dash car display,antivirus protection



ive the same prob i have air bags on my seat and if i push the air bag on the seat it goes of but it comes back on after a few days



2002 BMW 325 Ti . start my engine the airbag light won't go out neither will the F/N/S on dash car display,computer repair



Hi this is an warning of possible fault in system of electronic on air bag side .



Best thing to do is go and get it read on a code reader most garages can do this with your car and its only 10 min job to read it and know for sure whats wrong ok



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment