Monday, August 17, 2009

2001 BMW 330xi and I can't get my alarm to work right. Help!?

When I lock my car the red light on the rear view mirror doesn't come on and the hazzard lights don't flash when I lock or unlock the car. The panic feature doesn't work either. What am I doing wrong?



2001 BMW 330xi and I can't get my alarm to work right. Help!?anti virus protection



If what you are missing in the car was there before and working as you are describing, then there is a problem which you should refer to a qualified BMW technician.



But sometimes, owners look for something to work that is not really installed in their BMW cars.



The panic button will only work if there is an alarm installed in the car. And the red light and/or hazard lights will only flash if it is programmed into the car/key memory.



To find out if these items are installed in the car, either look up your original car's option list, or have somebody visually check if you have the alarm installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment